Healing salt pool, looping slide, children’s pool, spacious sauna area, etc.
Thermal Spa Amadé in Altenmarkt
Just 5 minutes drive away from the Obersulzberggut Farm you’ll find the Therme Spa Amadé in Altenmarkt, Salzburger Land. Here unlimited fun for all ages, sportsmen and pleasure-seekers awaits. The warm pool entice visitors to relax. The children’s area ensures an unforgettable swimming experience for the little ones. The thrilling slides are also a real challenge even for the most daring. Sporty swimmers will enjoy the cool sports pool or the water climbing tower. Sauna-lovers can enjoy a spacious sauna area with a variety of saunas and separate sauna pool.
Swimming paradise for the little ones
- For toddlers: shallow kids’ pool visible from the restaurant
- Children’s toys for splashing around
- Snake slide
- Children’s activity programme in the summer holidays
- Black hole water slide, wave pool and outdoor crazy river
- Black hole tunnel water slide
- New: funnel water slide
- Austria’s one-and-only looping slide with rocket launch (8 m free fall)
- Sports pool with a variety of diving boards
- Water climbing tower
- Large wave pool
Relaxation & pleasure
- Large indoor and outdoor area with healing salt water, Innen- und Außenbereich mit heilendem Sole-Wasser, e.g. Amethyst pool, rose quarz, mountain crystal pools etc.
- Spacious, separate sauna area with themed saunas, marble Hamam, steam grotto, separate sauna pool
- A variety of massages available
- Freshly prepared delicacies for children and gourmets in the restaurant